- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Why would you cook on new year’s eve? Have a good one, everyone!
I always tend to say about recipes that they are easy and quick and that you can do it! Well the crust of this cake was not easy or quick. The filling is though. This is a cake for people … Continue reading
Well, I’m back in the kitchen – I think I deserved these few days of rest after that cursed duck. Delicious, but cursed. A last note on the beast : it was even more delicious on the 25th. It got … Continue reading
May I just say, I did it. Because I get to say that. The duck turned out perfect, thank Heavens. You cannot imagine the fear I felt when I first cut into it at the dinner table with 10 people … Continue reading
It’s day two of the duck project, and I have to say – whoever said it’s easier to bone a duck than to stuff it was utterly wrong. Today was stuffing day, but first of all, I spent about an … Continue reading
Well, there was no more delaying it, it had to be done today. But hey! I’m here, alive and well (something the duck can’t really say) and it all went down just fine. After spending half an hour of just … Continue reading