- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Monthly Archives: April 2014
This is probably one of the few vegetarian dishes that I truly adore. These little fritters are packed with sweetcorn to the extent where you can hardly taste the batter – and the thai twist on them, added by the … Continue reading
I’m up for a nice soup any day. But since soups take time and effort, who makes it when you can just buy it in plastic bags? Not this one though. No Cuppa Soup can replace this delicious lentil soup that … Continue reading