- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Yes, it has been a while, and I am terribly sorry. The good news is though, in about two months, I will be moving my cooking to a brand new kitchen in a brand new flat, so the frequency of … Continue reading