- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Monthly Archives: August 2014
I haven’t bought lamb in ages. The last time I did, I bought a big piece for our flat Christmas dinner last year, stuffed it and cooked it for an hour and something – but for some reason, since then, … Continue reading
Strange how the days fly by. It has already been a week and a half since we moved into this flat, and we’re already at the middle of August. September is coming way too quickly for me – these are … Continue reading