- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
About sgrvrnkVera Sugár, graduate with a journalism and creative writing degree, started writing at the age of 10. Passionate about literature, arts, history and languages, she speaks fluent English, French and Spanish. Her works are available at http://goodaswinter.wordpress.com.
This entry was posted in Blog, Breakfast recipes, Main meals, Restaurant review and tagged American, Bad Egg, birthday, breakfast, brunch, burger, cheese, chicken, cooking, delicious, dine out, drinks, eating, egg, food, foodie, kitchen, Little Smoke, London, lunch, menu, Mimosa, Moorgate, prosecco, recipe, restaurant, review, syrup, taco, Time Out, toast. Bookmark the permalink.