- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: asparagus
I haven’t cooked in so long. Diet food is so uninspiring sometimes that it isn’t even worth putting on here. I’m not complaining, I’m just saying that if I’m having peppered mackerel with brown rice three times a week, then … Continue reading
So it has been a while since I have written – this is mainly due to the new year attempt at a diet and surviving on simple stir-fries that don’t really deserve to be photographed. But today was the day … Continue reading