- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: carrot
For a while now I felt like I have ran out of inspiration in the kitchen. I mean, it has been chicken and potatoes for quite some time, and I started missing the challenge and the new in dinners. The … Continue reading
I’m up for a nice soup any day. But since soups take time and effort, who makes it when you can just buy it in plastic bags? Not this one though. No Cuppa Soup can replace this delicious lentil soup that … Continue reading