- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: frying
When I say new era, I mainly mean new kitchen. I know I’ve mentioned that I am moving to a new flat – well that move is now complete (even the internet is connected now) and so I am back … Continue reading →
This is yet another quick and easy recipe to do something more with the meat than just fry it. Also, I have invented the first vinaigrette that worked for me – and what’s this? Am I starting to enjoy the … Continue reading →