- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: kitchen
Well, yesterday morning I decided to have a go at tackling two things at once that have been scaring me for a long time. And that is poaching and egg and making Hollandaise sauce. Yesterday morning’s breakfast was not photographed, … Continue reading