- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: lamb
I haven’t bought lamb in ages. The last time I did, I bought a big piece for our flat Christmas dinner last year, stuffed it and cooked it for an hour and something – but for some reason, since then, … Continue reading
Have you seen a meltdown? That can only mean one thing – the lamb turned out just fine! I am sitting on the sofa sipping Baileys and nothing could be more perfect right now. It is true that the filling … Continue reading