- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: menu
If you’re looking for a truly bottomless brunch, look no further! Bad Egg is an American-style diner that very much feels like a pop-up on the weekend, given their brunch menu comes and goes on a weekend-ly basis. That is, … Continue reading →
So as you all know it was my birthday a few days ago, and what better way to celebrate that than to visit a restaurant and have a huge wine and dine outing? I picked Navarro’s this year (and last … Continue reading →