- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: mushroom
*UPDATE – Where was my mind? I am talking about oyster mushrooms, not chestnut. Oyster. Duh!* Sometimes I wake up thinking about dinner. Does anyone else do that? For two days I have been thinking about pasta, and although in … Continue reading
I first tried chicken fricassée when my Hawaiian (then) flatmate brought her boyfriend who decided to cook for us. But that was chicken fricassé, or chicken fricasse, and had little or nothing to do to with where this incredible dish … Continue reading