- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: pastry
May I just say, I did it. Because I get to say that. The duck turned out perfect, thank Heavens. You cannot imagine the fear I felt when I first cut into it at the dinner table with 10 people … Continue reading