- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: salmon
I’ve changed the way I look at diets, weirdly enough. I used to be one of those people who prefers not to eat when dieting, because everything would make me feel guilty. I used to think it’s good enough to … Continue reading
So it has been a while since I have written – this is mainly due to the new year attempt at a diet and surviving on simple stir-fries that don’t really deserve to be photographed. But today was the day … Continue reading