- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: seafood
I don’t really buy fish. In the supermarkets fillets are quite expensive, and at the fishmonger’s they don’t really like to fillet your stuff. It takes too long and whatnot. I love a good salmon steak any day of the … Continue reading
I’ve always, always preferred Gordon Ramsay over Jamie Oliver. I mean, you just have to take sides in the epic chef-off when you live in England, don’t you? Ramsay is, no doubt, the god of cooking for me. Well, the … Continue reading