- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: stew
I’m up for a nice soup any day. But since soups take time and effort, who makes it when you can just buy it in plastic bags? Not this one though. No Cuppa Soup can replace this delicious lentil soup that … Continue reading
Well, I’m back in the kitchen – I think I deserved these few days of rest after that cursed duck. Delicious, but cursed. A last note on the beast : it was even more delicious on the 25th. It got … Continue reading