- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: strawberry
And my birthday surprise is… Delicious crème Bavaroise (or Bavarian cream) with strawberries! That’s right! Now I know this isn’t a great picture and I do apologise. But as I have stated before, I am a terrible photographer. Anyhow, this … Continue reading