- Bad Egg – For a truly bottomless brunch, look no further
- Mushroom, leek and goat’s cheese pasta – Because we all crave sometimes
- Champor-Champor – Thai/Malaysian/British fusion?
- Orange-flavoured, Oven-baked Pork Chops – An orange-coloured delicious mess
- Flesh & Buns – Branching out in the world’s dine-out capital
Tag Archives: tomato
Hello, yes, I’m still alive – frankly just extremely busy trying to survive my MA course. I mean it is fun, but I feel lucky if I get to leave the flat at least once a week nowadays. But I’ve … Continue reading